Hi. Let's get your Office
How To Setup Microsoft Office - office.com/setup - office com setup
Installing MS office is quite an easy process. People don’t have to pay or contact some technical person to do it. To install Microsoft office, you simply have to follow the steps given below.
- Open com/setup in web browser
- Enter your Microsoft account credentials and log into the account (If you don’t have an MS account, create one by using the option (Create Account)
- After logging into the account, enter your product key that came with the MS Office product
- Select the language and country
- Click on Next and you will be taken to the Office package download page
Installing this software on Mac is pretty similar to doing it on a Windows PC. The steps you should follow are given below
- Open an internet browser and go to com/setup
- Log in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have one, open a new account
- Once logged in, enter the MS Office product key. This is the key you should not disclose to anyone.
- After entering the secret key, choose the language and country accordingly and select the subscription
- Click the “Next” option and you will be redirected to the download page of MS Office
Office com setup for iOS devices
- Tap an MS Office application you want to launch
- Log into your Office 365 or school or Microsoft Account and click Next
- Log in to your MS Account if you have one, or create a new account with your email address
Signing in with Office 2019 or 2016 account may prompt the users for an Office 365 upgrade. You can choose a plan and upgrade or do it later if you don’t want subscription at the moment. However, choosing an Office 365 upgrade will get you more features.
- Enter the password for your account
- You can choose Yes or No when you asked for the option to improving your Office experience on Mobile device
- You can enable the Notification if you want to receive alerts or you can opt out as per your wish
- You can now create and edit your documents
Note: Once you log in, your office account will be linked to all the other Office application on your iOS mobile device.
If you want to add a cloud service or another account such Dropbox or OneDrive, click Open and Add a Place
- Click Settings to open Account
- Select the desired Cloud Service you want added
- Enter the login credentials to log into the cloud service
- You are all set
If you have a work or Microsoft or school account with a subscription to Office 365, then you can access additional features of the application. We are not associated with Microsoft; we are a 3rd party service provider aiming to help users with office.com/setup on their computers and mobile devices. Also, we don’t work for Microsoft or offer support for the same. However, we support people with Microsoft related technical problems. Moreover, we give MS office coaching.